January 25, 2019
CONTRACT SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (REMOTE)
Request for Proposal
Impekable seeks a Google Certified Professional Contractor to provide software development services, skills and expertise for the delivery of custom applications for web, mobile and emerging platforms.
Contractors will be responsible for all aspects of development and implementation, including design, programming, testing, and configuration. Design requirements will be provided to the Contractor following an agile development methodology. Developers must employ industry best practices for technology project management. Contractors will work as needed with customers and Impekable staff to complete task orders.
The Contractor shall be called on to:
- Design software architecture and data-models to support the development of custom applications
- Incorporate 3rd party APIs with custom developed software for enhanced features and functionality
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to ensure all software is developed in accordance with project guidelines for scalability, performance, reliability and security
The Contractor shall possess the following skills and knowledge areas:
- Must be Google Certified Professional
- Expertise in ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue, NodeJS and object-oriented and/or test-driven PHP programming
- Knowledge of SOA approaches, design patterns, and frameworks
- Experience developing web services in a SOA based environment
- Experience designing data-models and working with MySQL
- Knowledge and understanding of document-based databases
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs
- Experience working in a Unix / Linux Computing Environment
- Experience developing in an Agile, Scrum environment with rapid iteration cycles (1–2 weeks)
Please submit a contract proposal to [email protected] with the following information:
- Google Certification grant date and expiration date
- Years of experience for each skill set
- Availability – Hours per week and date range (3 month minimum)
- Hourly rate range
- Portfolio of work
All products, code, designs, drawings and outputs developed as part of the activities conducted on this contract will be considered the property of Impekable and may serve as input on subsequent projects, or other contractual vehicles as deemed appropriate. Contractors shall not submit as proprietary data in their proposal or quotation any restrictions that will limit Impekable’s ownership and right to use the data generated, products, code, designs, drawings, and outputs developed under this award.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Hours Per Week:
- 5 – 6 months
- 3 – 4 months
Don't see an open position that fits your skill set?
Send us your details