June 19, 2019
Customer Account Manager
We are currently searching for a Customer Account Manager (title negotiable) to work together with the CEO and VP of Product to level up client services at Impekable. You will work closely with our product, design, and engineering teams to ensure we successfully deliver for our customers & partners. You will refine existing business process and implement new ones to help us delight our customers.
Your communication skills and talent for relationship building will play a substantial role in the continued growth and expansion of this company.
- Assist with the management of the existing sales process for assigned accounts to ensure efficient and accurate execution of deals.
- Act as the main point of contact for your assigned accounts and advise customers on the most innovative products and solutions to solve the needs of their business.
- Keep yourself connected and in touch with existing customers by making regular visits to their offices, and following up by email or by phone.
- Accurately track and forecast all customer engagement activities.
- Oversee customer projects, manage details, relationships & resources.
- Bring in new business through existing accounts and acquiring new customer partnerships.
- Maintain sound knowledge of our customer’s needs by becoming an expert in mobile and web technology products and industry trends.
- Turn innovative ideas & initiatives into concrete solutions that achieve our customer’s desired outcome.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new and existing customers and partners.
- Use influence effectively to position and sell new and different products, programs and services, that align with internal & external key objectives.
- Set realistic and achievable goals, objectives and timelines, and respond effectively to rapid change.
- Have the desire to work hard, play hard, and constantly improve your skills and knowledge.
- 5-7 years of professional working experience (preferably in an agency environment)
- Ability to communicate and present to diverse audiences including C-level professionals
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience
- Excellent organization skills
- High-energy, strong work ethic, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment in a rapidly changing technology industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- CRM experience and knowledge is a bonus
- Business development experience a big bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume/portfolio to [email protected] and include links to any relevant work.
Don't see an open position that fits your skill set?
Send us your details