November 25, 2019
Product Manager – Remote
Impekable Labs is a product development studio based in San Jose that makes software for the enterprise. We are a collaborative workplace with an industrious team focused on innovating around omni-channel communications and IoT. Impekable Labs is a subsidiary of Impekable, an award-winning digital agency that specializes in the design, development and engineering of web and mobile technology innovations for the world’s leading enterprise companies. This role offers you the opportunity to be the general manager of a funded product reporting to the VP of Product.
Impekable offers a fun, global environment and solid career trajectory as well as perks and benefits including:
- Product and line of business equity
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible hours
- Empowerment to do the job the way you think is best
- Opportunity to work on diverse and interesting projects
- Exposure to latest technology
- Room for growth
- Company sponsored team lunches & outings
- Continuous training and learning opportunities
- PTO + paid holidays
- Health, dental & vision, FSA, 401k
Impekable offers the opportunity to work on innovative, SaaS products within a flexible, fully supported environment. You will have the ability to collaborate with international teammates using the latest in communications technology to build and foster fun, enriching internal relationships.
For this role, you will report to the VP of Product.
What You’ll Be Driving
The Product Manager/General Manager will build products with the ultimate goal of offering measurable value for our B2B SaaS product business. As the Product Manager/General Manager, you will steward a product towards profitability while maintaining P&L responsibilities.
How You’ll Do It
- For this role, you will report to the VP of Product spearheading overall product roadmap and strategy along with hands-on development while forging meaningful partner relationships and partnerships.
- You will be responsible for managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities including developing user stories and cases.
- Define the feature product roadmap based on business opportunities and market research.
- Propose and manage budgets to ensure product success.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinate internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training teams.
- You will leverage your background as a founder, product leader, or innovator to drive overall product direction and success.
- Candidates should bring a background in effectively motivating and leading a team of engineers, designers, and project managers while understanding P&L responsibilities.
- Work to manage relationships and communications with key stakeholders regarding new & existing product development goals
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial desire to be responsible for a product’s vision, profitability, and success
- Positive, collaborative attitude and desire to work with a globally distributed team
- Ability to communicate and work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary
- 7-10 years of Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience combined with some postsecondary education
- Product Management certification a plus.
- Project Management certification a plus.
How To Apply:
Please submit a resume or portfolio to [email protected] with the following information:
Job Type: Full-time, Salaried
Remote/Work from home with ability for video meetings and calls
Don't see an open position that fits your skill set?
Send us your details