[Contract] React Native Developer – Remote
Impekable is looking for a self-directed, extremely organized and professional React Native Developer to lead a contract development project for one of our clients.
The ideal Contractor is someone who has agency experience with mobile & web design and development, is well-versed in agile processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and takes complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. You’ll be working closely with our other Project Managers, Designers, Front-End and Backend Developers, and the Executive Team during every phase of our projects. The Contractor should have experience in mobile strategy and building native apps of similar size and scope and is expected to use the industry best practices to all aspects of the contract in order to deliver value to the client.
Services & Requirements
Mobile development services requested are for cross-platform development experience with React Native, Native iOS, Native Android
- Provide development and support (operations and maintenance) for mobile (smartphone and tablet) native applications
- Knowledge of various project-management systems and tools; ClickUp, Jira, Confluence and/or Trello
- Experience working and communicating with offshore and cross-functional teams (Designers, Engineers, QA, Product Managers, Senior-level stakeholders)
- Familiar with Git flow methodology
- Experience with CI/CD practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies is preferred
Please submit a resume or portfolio to [email protected] with the following information:
- Links to relevant work experience
- Availability – Hours per week and date range (3 month minimum)
- Hourly rate range
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Mobile & Web Development: 3 years (Required)
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- React Native: 2 years (Required)
Hours Per Week:
- 5 – 6 months
- 3 – 4 months
All products, code, designs, drawings and outputs developed as part of the activities conducted on this contract will be considered the property of Impekable and may serve as input on subsequent projects, or other contractual vehicles as deemed appropriate. Contractors shall not submit as proprietary data in their proposal or quotation any restrictions that will limit Impekable’s ownership and right to use the data generated, products, code, designs, drawings, and outputs developed under this award.
Don't see an open position that fits your skill set?
Send us your details