Sales Account Executive
Our organization offers Silicon Valley caliber UI/UX design coupled with mobile and web development capabilities and deep expertise across high-tech and enterprise-driven industries. We are a collaborative workplace with an industrious team of experts dedicated to helping organizations, from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies, create memorable human-centric digital experiences. We are seeking a Sales Account Executive to drive new business leads for the agency. This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, bonus structure and the potential for advancement and rapid growth within the organization.
Impekable offers a fun, global environment and solid career trajectory as well as perks and benefits including:
- Flexible hours
- Empowerment to do the job the way you think is best
- Opportunity to work on diverse and interesting projects
- Exposure to the latest technology
- Room for growth
- Company sponsored team lunches & outings
- Continuous training and learning opportunities
- PTO + paid holidays
- Health, dental & vision, FSA, 401k
Impekable offers the opportunity to support global brands working in a flexible, fully supported environment. You will have the ability to collaborate with international teammates using the latest in communications technology to build and foster enriching internal relationships.
For this role, you will work alongside the CEO reporting to the VP of Partner Engagement.
What you’ll be doing
Working together with the CEO, VP of Partner Engagement, and leadership team, you will drive new and foster existing client partnerships to provide world-class customer service to our client partners. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing both new and existing client base for the organization using established, warm leads.
Your communication skills and relationship building will play a substantial role in the continued growth and expansion of this company. This is not a cold-calling role–you will be working from existing and incoming leads to the agency.
How you’ll do it
- Review incoming leads and speak directly with new prospects and act as the main point of contact for new business leads.
- Act as first review of inbound leads to evaluate opportunities against Impekable’s Ideal Client Profile (ICP), mission, values, and objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact and trusted advisor to new business leads to listen to and advise customers on the most innovative solutions to solve the needs of their business.
- Partner with clients through all aspects of business negotiation from pre-sale discovery through contract negotiations and closing.
- Manage relationship through the successful completion of the project.
- Maintain/develop sound knowledge to anticipate our customer’s needs. Become an advisor in design and development practices, mobile and web technology, and industry trends.
- Keep connected and in touch with existing projects by interfacing with business leaders on current book of business demands and projects.
- Use your knowledge and expertise to recommend solutions, brainstorm ideas, and collaborate with customers.
- Accurately track, monitor, and maintain all new and potential customer engagement activities through email, phone and virtual/onsite meetings using Slack and HubSpot. Perform follow-up and document findings to upper management.
- Collaborate with VP of Partner Engagement and CEO on establishing lasting relationships with existing clients through email, phone, and in-person visits.
Role & Career Growth
- Use your experience to identify opportunities that lead to new business, partnership, and product growth. Help direct sales and account management strategy.
- Become a trusted advisor for our clients and within Impekable.
- Assess leads against Impekable’s mission, goals, and current/future state business portfolio to understand and select appropriate clients for the agency and uphold our ICP.
- Be a participant in setting realistic achievable goals and forecasting future business.
- Use experience to refine marketing campaigns.
- As Impekable grows opportunities to expand your influence and leadership over clients, but also over our team, will become available. Leaders wanted!
- 5-7 years of professional working experience.
- Experience in a Direct Sales position and/or Account Management with a focus on sales/upselling.
- Experience leading clients through all stages of the sales funnel.
- Passion for the technology space; Digital or Mobile software design & development agency experience desired.
- Twilio and/or contact center familiarity a plus but not required.
- Positive and ambitious outlook and communications abilities required.
- Exceptional communications skills and ability to present to diverse audiences including C-Suite professionals.
- Excellent time management and organizational capabilities.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record.
- CRM (HubSpot and/or Salesforce) experience and knowledge preferred.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. Impekable is a drug free workplace.
Don't see an open position that fits your skill set?
Send us your details