Senior Software Engineer – Mobile
Our organization offers Silicon Valley caliber UI/UX design coupled with mobile and web development capabilities and deep expertise across high-tech and enterprise-driven industries. We are a collaborative workplace with an industrious team of experts dedicated to helping organizations, from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies, create memorable human-centric digital experiences. Impekable is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with broad mobile app development experience. Our core team currently is heavy on web application developers and would benefit by having a lead for mobile engineering. This role will be located in the West Coast US area and may be required to travel.
Impekable offers a diverse, global environment and solid career trajectory as well as perks and benefits including:
- Flexible hours
- Empowerment to do the job the way you think is best
- Opportunity to work on diverse and interesting projects
- Exposure to latest technology
- Room for growth
- Company sponsored team lunches & outings
- Continuous training and learning opportunities
- PTO + paid holidays
- Health, dental & vision, FSA, 401k
What you’ll be driving
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience working with a rapidly growing global design and development agency, using cutting-edge technologies and working with great clients such as Google, Adobe, Accenture, Aruba and Twilio.
The ideal candidate is someone who has agency experience with mobile & web design and development, is well-versed in agile processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and takes complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. You’ll be working closely with our VP of Engineering and with other project managers, designers, and developers during every phase of our projects. You must have experience in mobile strategy and building native apps of similar size and scope and is expected to use the industry best practices to all aspects of the contract in order to deliver value to the client.
How you’ll do it
- Provide development and support (operations and maintenance) for mobile (smartphone and tablet) native applications
- Work with internal teams to prepare preliminary development proposals and estimates
- Manage local and international cross-functional development teams; including translating technical issues, assigning individual project tasks, coordinating staff schedules, development assessments, leading various project review and pre-submittal meetings to monitor progress
- Participate in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to discuss technical process and manage expectations
- Stay informed and ahead of industry trends, advancements, capabilities, tools and resources when deciding how to build or improve the development process
- Set high standards of product quality, usability and customer satisfaction
- Periodically attend and speak at seminars, conferences on current technology and support expansion in order to enhance operations
- Be flexible with your schedule. This is not a typical 9-5 environment.
- Must be open and available for some national and international travel
- Cross-platform development experience with React Native, Native iOS, Native Android
- Knowledge of various project-management systems and tools; ClickUp, Jira, Confluence and/or Trello
- Experience working and communicating with offshore and cross-functional teams (Designers, Engineers, QA, Product Managers, Senior-level stakeholders)
- Familiar with Git flow methodology
- Experience with CI/DI practices
- Great at verbal and written communication
- Experience with Agile methodologies is preferred
How to Apply:
We’d love to hear from you! Please submit a resume/portfolio to [email protected] along with any links to relevant work experience
Job Types: Full time, Employee
- West Coast, Pacific Time Zone, USA
- Remote/Work from home
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. Impekable is a drug free workplace.
Don't see an open position that fits your skill set?
Send us your details