August 13, 2019
Senior UX/UI Designer
Impekable is looking for a world-class quality Sr. UX/UI Designer who is interested in leveling-up their career while working with clients like Google, Accenture, Adobe, and more.
- Create and communicate end-to-end scenarios, interaction models, and screen designs to clients and executives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams ideate, understand requirements and deliver on time. Create and communicate end-to-end scenarios, interaction models, and screen designs to clients and executives
- Improve the user experience related to core functionality and new features
- Create user flows and interaction specifications using Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups for a variety of devices and interfaces; following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing and iterating
- Create and conduct usability tests and gather feedback for projects
- Design pixel perfect graphics and maintain asset libraries using Sketch, Adobe XD, and Zeplin
- Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns with other designers
- Actively seek to understand business requirements to develop solutions
- Work with project managers to create digital experiences on time and on budget
- Produce and host design workshops for internal and external educational purposes.
- Practice high-level communication and collaboration skills, while having a high level of empathy for our customers
- Possess a great attitude, and be willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Stay current with industry trends, products, emerging technologies and design principles & best practices. (Ex. researching new interactive solutions, graphics, color schemes, interface usability, and design ideas)
- Excited to be working with high caliber enterprises like Google, Accenture, Adobe, and more.
- Excited to be joining a high performing team, in a small company, getting ready for big growth. We haven’t figured out all our processes yet, but that’s an opportunity for you to help figure it out with us along the way.
- Excited for growth. You have ownership of your career path here and it’s not set in stone.
- Excited to mentor and grow others.
- Excited to be working with international teams and with our international enterprise clients. You’ll sometimes have opportunities for travel nationally and globally when the opportunity arises. (Folks have traveled to Italy, Singapore, Vietnam, and Thailand for business).
- Excited to help grow Impekable into an even more reputable design agency.
- 3-5 years of UX design experience
- Software application design experience
- Strong working knowledge of user-centered design principles and UX methods
- High proficiency in Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision and Zeplin
- Experience creating low and high fidelity prototypes
- Ability to think beyond the user interface to touch brands and marketing
- Motion graphics or animation skills a plus (AfterEffects)
- Video and photography experience is a plus
- Experience with creating user stories, doing research, and creating user personas
- Must be open and available for national and international travel
Don't see an open position that fits your skill set?
Send us your details