January 25, 2019
[Contract] Technical Project Manager – Mobile Development
Impekable is looking for a client-facing, self-directed, extremely organized and professional Mobile Development Project Manager to lead a development project for one of our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience working with a rapidly growing global design and development agency, using cutting-edge technologies and working with great clients such as Google, Adobe, Netgear, Accenture, Aruba and Twilio.
The ideal Contractor is someone who has agency experience with mobile & web design and development, is well-versed in agile processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and takes complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. You’ll be working closely with our other Project Managers, Designers, Front-End and Backend Developers, and the Executive Team during every phase of our projects.
Primary Contract Services
- Work with the Executive and Business Development teams to prepare preliminary design and development proposals
- Manage all aspects of complex digital projects from inception to conclusion
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for between our clients, engineering and design teams; responding to inquiries about projects, providing highly skilled technical support & management advice to department management and personnel
- Direct development efforts on a project basis using superior tools to deliver value added services to customers
- Define and solve development and design issues and implement cost reduction ideas with regard to company products
- Facilitate and troubleshoot the myriad of issues associated with developing intricate systems and coordinating development and design projects; ensuring the highest degree of quality for all deliverables including design files, prototypes, code, etc.
- Manage local and international cross-functional project teams; including translating technical issues, assigning individual project tasks, coordinating staff schedules, development assessments, leading various project review and pre-submittal meetings to monitor progress
- Possess strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Work effectively with a culturally diverse group of designers and engineers to create a collaborative work environment
- Maintain an updated detailed technical understanding of the entire software, mobile and web app design and development process
- Be flexible with your schedule. This is not a typical 9-5 environment.
- 3-5 years of project management experience in a fast-paced interactive agency
- Strong client-facing analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in establishing and managing cost and schedule
- Strong knowledge of iOS, Android and web application development projects
- Familiar with Git flow methodology
- Experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams – Designers, Engineers, QA, Product Managers, Senior-level stakeholders
- Knowledge of various project-management systems and tools; ClickUp, Jira, Confluence and/or Trello
- Experience with Agile methodologies is preferred
Please submit a contract proposal to [email protected] with the following information:
- Resume and/or portfolio
- Links to relevant work experience
- Years of experience for each skill set
- Availability – Hours per week and date range (3 month minimum)
- Hourly rate range
All products, code, designs, drawings and outputs developed as part of the activities conducted on this contract will be considered the property of Impekable and may serve as input on subsequent projects, or other contractual vehicles as deemed appropriate. Contractors shall not submit as proprietary data in their proposal or quotation any restrictions that will limit Impekable’s ownership and right to use the data generated, products, code, designs, drawings, and outputs developed under this award.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Hours Per Week:
- 5 – 6 months
- 3 – 4 months
Don't see an open position that fits your skill set?
Send us your details