- Posted by Veronica Ludwig
- On June 9, 2018
- 0 Comments
The Partnership Account Manager will have the rare opportunity to be trained and mentored exclusively by our Founder & CEO. Working together, you will help to develop sales territories, refine the existing business process, enhance existing partnership relationships, and create new revenue channels. As part of the management team, you will work closely with our product, design, and engineering teams to ensure high quality results for our clients & partners.
Your communication skills and talent for relationship building will play a substantial role in the continued growth and expansion of this company.
- Assist with the management of the existing sales process for assigned accounts to ensure efficient and accurate execution of deals.
- Act as the main point of contact for your assigned accounts and advise clients on the most innovative products and solutions to solve the needs of their business.
- Keep yourself connected and in touch with existing clients by making regular visits to their offices, and following up by email or by phone.
- Accurately track and forecast all customer engagement activities.
- Oversee client projects, manage details, relationships & resources.
- Bring in new business through existing accounts and acquiring new client partnerships.
- Maintain sound knowledge of our client’s needs by becoming an expert in mobile and web technology products and industry trends.
- Turn innovative ideas & initiatives into concrete solutions that achieve our client’s desired outcome.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new and existing clients, customers and partners.
- Use influence effectively to position and sell new and different products, programs and services, that align with internal & external key objectives.
- Set realistic and achievable goals, objectives and timelines, and respond effectively to rapid change.
- Have the desire to work hard, play hard, and constantly improve your skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to communicate and present to diverse audiences including C-level professionals
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience
- High-energy, strong work ethic, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment in a rapidly changing technology industry
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record
- CRM experience and knowledge is a bonus
- Business development experience a big bonus
How To Apply
- Email [email protected]