- Posted by Veronica Ludwig
- On August 29, 2018
- 0 Comments
Must love hats.
You’ll be wearing many.
Impekable is looking for a client-facing, self-directed, extremely organized full-time Project Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing global design and development agency, using cutting-edge technologies and working with great clients such as Google, Adobe, Netgear, Accenture, Aruba and Twilio.
The ideal candidate is someone who has agency experience, website and software design and development, is well-versed in agile processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and takes complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. You’ll be working closely with our other Project Managers, Designers, Front-End and Backend Developers, and the Executive Team during every phase of our projects.
- Work with the Executive and Business Development teams to prepare preliminary design and development proposals
- Manage all aspects of complex digital projects from inception to conclusion
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for between our clients, engineering and design teams; responding to inquiries about projects, providing highly skilled technical support & management advice to department management and personnel
- Direct product development efforts on a project basis using superior tools to deliver value added services to customers
- Define and solve development and design issues and implement cost reduction ideas with regard to company products
- Facilitate and troubleshoot the myriad of issues associated with developing intricate systems and coordinating development and design projects; ensuring the highest degree of quality for all deliverables including design files, prototypes, code, etc.
- Manage local and international cross-functional project teams; including translating technical issues, assigning individual project tasks, coordinating staff schedules, development assessments, leading various project review and pre-submittal meetings to monitor progress
- Assist in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Develop and post information pages such as “Frequently Asked Questions,” “How-to-Steps,” and general information
- Develop training aids to assist staff in troubleshooting problems
- Possess strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Have a passion for creating elegant & cohesive experiences across the digital ecosystem, ones that truly WOW the user
- Work effectively with a culturally diverse group of designers and engineers to create a collaborative work environment
- Maintain an updated detailed technical understanding of the entire software, mobile and web app design and development process
- Be flexible with your schedule. This is not a typical 9-5 environment.
- Periodically attend seminars, conferences on current technology and support expansion in order to enhance operations
- 3-5 years of project management experience in a fast-paced interactive agency
- Strong knowledge of iOS, Android and web application development
- Strong client-facing analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in establishing and managing cost and schedule
- Experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams – Designers, Engineers, QA, Product Managers, Senior-level stakeholders
- Knowledge of various project-management systems and tools; Jira, Confluence and/or Trello
- Experience with Agile methodologies or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Science preferred
How To Apply
- Email [email protected]