- Posted by Veronica Ludwig
- On August 29, 2018
- 0 Comments
Must love hats.
You’ll be wearing many.
Impekable is looking for a client-facing, self-directed, extremely organized full-time Project Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing global design and development agency, using cutting-edge technologies and working with great clients such as Google, Adobe, Netgear, Accenture, Aruba and Twilio.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in mobile, web and software design & development, is well-versed in agile processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and takes complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. You’ll be working closely with our other Project Managers, Designers, Front-End and Backend Developers, and the Executive Team during every phase of our projects.
- Work with the Executive and Business Development teams to prepare preliminary design and development proposals
- Manage all aspects of complex digital projects from inception to conclusion
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for between our clients, engineering and design teams; responding to inquiries about projects, providing highly skilled technical support & management advice to department management and personnel
- Direct product development efforts on a project basis using superior tools to deliver value added services to customers
- Define and solve development and design issues and implement cost reduction ideas with regard to company products
- Facilitate and troubleshoot the myriad of issues associated with developing intricate systems and coordinating development and design projects; ensuring the highest degree of quality for all deliverables including design files, prototypes, code, etc.
- Manage local and international cross-functional project teams; including translating technical issues, assigning individual project tasks, coordinating staff schedules, development assessments, leading various project review and pre-submittal meetings to monitor progress
- Assist in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Develop and post information pages such as “Frequently Asked Questions,” “How-to-Steps,” and general information
- Develop training aids to assist staff in troubleshooting problems
- Possess strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Have a passion for creating elegant & cohesive experiences across the digital ecosystem, ones that truly WOW the user
- Work effectively with a culturally diverse group of designers and engineers to create a collaborative work environment
- Maintain an updated detailed technical understanding of the entire software, mobile and web app design and development process
- Be flexible with your schedule. This is not a typical 9-5 environment.
- Periodically attend seminars, conferences on current technology and support expansion in order to enhance operations
- 3-5 years of project management experience in a fast-paced interactive agency
- Strong knowledge of iOS, Android and web application development
- Strong client-facing analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in establishing and managing cost and schedule
- Experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams – Designers, Engineers, QA, Product Managers, Senior-level stakeholders
- Knowledge of various project-management systems and tools; Jira, Confluence and/or Trello
- Experience with Agile methodologies or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Science preferred
How To Apply
- Email [email protected]